Monday, June 30, 2008

First Post

So, here I go, starting on another time consuming activity in my busy life. I've recently had about 4 friends express interest in using cloth diapers, and all are e-mailing with all kinds of questions. I'm really excited that other people have seen me use cloth diapers successfully with my family and want to try it out themselves. I also understand why they have so many questions. There are hundreds, if not thousands of options of things to cover your baby's bum. I really don't consider myself an expert on all the different systems, but I know what has worked for our family, and I know a bit about the other options available. I've created this blog to help answer those questions, and to allow that knowledge to get passed on to more and more who may want to put something other than plastic on their sweet baby's bum.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a cloth diapering mama...I decided to try a little of everything personally I love prefolds and covers...they have done the trick...I have a heavy wetter and they are the only thing that can hold it all in with out leaking. I love my wool covers (son is rash with anything else) and I put my 2.5 yr old in a cloth diaper just once with no liner and he was potty trained. I was always afraid because it seems like so much work but I LOVE IT!!! If you are looking for diapers I would try Amy at the denver diaper co just because she is local and AWESOME! I love cloth and will use it with all my gazillion future babies :)

KRISTI said...

I LOVE it! My mom used cloth on my sister and me and when I told her about all the kinds that are available now, she couldn't believe it.