Monday, July 14, 2008

Customer Service is Still King

I am so incredibly amazed by the company who makes BumGenius diapers, CottonBabies. For the second time in 2 1/2 years, I've returned my diapers because the elastic had worn out. It's possible the elastic wore out because I was not washing them properly. BOTH times, they sent me an entire set of brand new diapers at no charge! I will definitely keep using their products and recommend them to everyone I know. What customer service!

A couple of things I was doing wrong: soaking the diapers before washing, using vinegar in the rinse cycle a couple of times. Don't do this with BumGenius diapers! The company has a one year guarantee on diapers assuming they are being cared for properly.

1 comment:

KRISTI said...

I'm trying all different kinds right now and BG are my favorites so far!